ToyotaUSA shows us a quick video detailing cruise control on the 2010 Toyota 4Runner. Cruise control is standard on all 4Runner models. Behind the lower right side of the steering wheel there are switches for the cruise control. To activate it, press the on/off button at the end of the stock. A green icon will be illuminated on the instrument panel. Accelerate or decelerate to desired speed and push the stock down to set it to that speed. To increase the cruise control speed, move the stock up until the desired speed is reached. To decrease speed, do the opposite. Release the control at the desired speed. To cancel cruise control, pull the stock towards you or push the brakes. You can also turn the system off using the on/off button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades