Operating the Toyota Prius 2010 cruise control is very simple if you watch this video. The switches of the cruise control is located on the stock which is behind the right side of the steering wheel. The on/off button is at the end of the stock. Once you turn it on, accelerate to your desired speed and push the stock down to set it on the current speed. If desired to change speed, hold the stock up to increase the speed and release it when speed desired is reached, and to decrease the speed hold the stock down, reduce the speed and release it when desired speed is reached If you wish to cancel the cruise control just pull the stock towards you or tap the brakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades