"After driving onto frozen river, man locks keys in car, engine melts ice." - Detroit Free Press.
Avoid such a fate.
Here is the secret on getting back into your car. All you need is a police-issue slim jim or a wire clothes hanger. The former takes little finagling. It's made to unlock doors with the flick of the wrist. Hangers, on the other hand, take some elbow grease (+ 2 screwdrivers).
Thanks goes out to Bob for submitting this gem for Wonder of the Day consideration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades