In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the auxiliary audio port in a 2010 Toyota Prius. This car is equipped with a mini plug auxiliary input port in the lower rear section of the center console, below the armrest. This will allow users to use personal playback devices such as an iPod. Simply plug the device into the mini plug socket and press the AUX button to listen through the car's audio system. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Toyota Prius car, and would like to learn how to use the auxiliary audio port to listen to their playback music.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades