This video tutorial explains how to operate the mirrors in a 2010 Toyota 4Runner. The mirrors are power operated. On the driver's side, left of the steering wheel are a couple of buttons to help you adjust the mirrors to your preference. The first button is a switch between left and right mirrors to specify which one you want to adjust. Below that is a directional pad that will adjust your mirror based on which way you push it. The 4Runner also comes with automatic mirror heating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades