If you own a 2010 Toyota 4Runner then this is a great video to watch to learn how to load your CD's into the car. On the Toyota 4Runner there are three different ways that you can load your CD's based on the system in your 4Runner. If you have a standard audio system you just slowly insert the CD into the CD player. The CD player will "grab" the disc and pull it in. If you have the multi-disc CD audio changer you press the load button next to the amber button. Wait til the amber button turns green and insert your CD. If you happen to have the navigation system you can follow along with this video to learn the necessary steps on how to load your CD player and how you can load multiple discs at a time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades