In this video, we learn how to use the smart key for the 2010 Prius. You can use this just like any other keyless entry system. Press the lock button to lock the doors and the unlock button to unlock the doors. When you press unlock once it unlocks the drivers door, if you press it twice within 3 seconds, it unlocks all the door. After 60 seconds, the Prius will automatically lock itself. Press the red alarm key if you need to draw attention to yourself in an emergency situation. Make sure you are near the car when you want to unlock it, or it won't work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades