In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to strap down large items to the bed of a truck. Users will just need a long rope. The rope should be long enough to wrap around the back of the truck. Take the rope and make a loop. Then wrap around it and pull. It should look similar to a rope noose. Make sure it is tight. Then take the other side of the rope and put it through the loop. Pull on it to tighten. Then wrap around it and pull. Do this several times to secure it. This video will benefit those viewers who need to transport objects on a truck but don't have any safety straps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades