Sometimes pairing your mobile phone with your car is a difficult and unwritten chore to accomplish. But now with Ford's new SYNC system, you can easily pair your cell phone. It's as easy as pressing the Phone button. Let it search for already stored bluetooth devices, and if none are stored, simply press the Arrow buttons until you see the Add Bluetooth Device option. It's that easy!
Ford SYNC is the one-stop, totally integrated infotainment shop, offering customers a seamless hands-free connection to their cell phone, digital music player, emergency assistance, vehicle diagnostics and real-time navigation and information. No Smartphone required. No costly service subscription, data plans or application and equipment purchase necessary. No need for unsightly suction-cupped docking stations. All you need is a simple Bluetooth-enabled cell phone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades