In this tutorial, we learn how to program the HomeLink setup in a 2010 Prius. This can be programmed to operate any HomeLink compatible device. Up to three devices can be operated from the vehicle. To program a garage door opener, simply press both the remote and home link button until the indicator light flash rapidly. To program anything else, simply follow the instructions that are given to you when you purchase your car. This is a great feature that can save you time and add more simplicity to your life. Enjoy using this whenever you would like and change it out if needed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades