Toyota USA provides this quick video guide to show you how to use the windshield wipers in the 2010 Prius. If you want to control the wipers and washers, take the following steps: To operate the wipers, move the right hand stalk up for a single wipe, or move it down to activate the intermittent setting. Move the stalk down one more position to select a slow and constant wiper mode. One more down pull selects the fast wiper mode. Pulling the entire stalk towards you will activate the windshield washers. The rear window wiper's controls are located at the end of the right hand stalk. Twist the know downward to wipe and wash the rear window. Turning it upward will cause intermittent wipes. Turn it up once more for steady operation, and one more applies windshield washer to the glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades