In this tutorial, we learn how to set the onboard clock in a 2010 Prius. To the left of the audio system are the clock buttons. To set this, press repeatedly or press and hold the "h" or "m" button to change the hours or minutes. Then, you will be able to set the correct time. Above the clock buttons is a switch that will change your reading from miles per hour to kilometers per hour. The controls on the Prius are completely customizable so you can control what you see on your car and when. Make sure you're not driving when you do this to maintain safety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades