In this tutorial, we learn how to operate the backup camera on the 2010 Prius. The Prius models can come equipped with a navigation and a backup camera. When you shift into reverse, the navigation screen will change to show what the camera sees behind the vehicle. You will also hear a repeating beep to indicate that you are going in reverse. This is a great tool to use while you are backing up your vehicle, which can help you avoid small things in the road. This is also a great tool to help avoid hitting a young child that may run behind your Prius.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades