In this tutorial, we learn how to utilize the informational display in the 2010 Prius. This is in the middle of the panel display and appears after the welcoming screen. It includes a clock at the top and can be changed when you press the correct button on the steering wheel. Pressing the display button will bring up different screens to give you information on how your vehicle is running and give you history of it. It will also provide access to settings of your car so you can change the clock, language, steering switch, and more. Once you have finished change your settings, turn the car on and then enjoy your Prius!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades