In this tutorial, we learn how to adjust the steering wheel in the 2010 Prius. Every Prius has a tilt and telescopic steering wheel that should only be adjusted when the car is stopped. Reach under the steering wheel and push the lever down to release. Then, move the steering wheel in and out and up and down until you find the position that is comfortable for you. Pull the lever up to lock it into position. Make sure the steering wheel is completely locked into place before you start driving again. When finished, you will have a more comfortable seat and drive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades