Learn how to pair a phone through Bluetooth with a 2010 Prius in simple steps. 1. You can connect your phone to the vehicle through Bluetooth without using any wires. 2. Press the 'Info Phone' button on the right side of the display screen, press 'Phone' now and press 'Yes' when prompted. 3. Now enter the pass code when prompted on your phone to pair it successfully. 4. You can pair more than a single phone by using the same process but you can use only one at a time. 5. You can also transfer the contacts from your phone by pressing the 'Contacts' option. 6. You can even add speed dials by saving the contacts to the speed dial list. 7. Press the voice command button on the steering and voice out 'Phone' to get a list of dialing options to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades