In this tutorial, we learn how to make a quick stop on a motorcycle. You must reach a speed of 15 mph first. A quick stop means you stop right when you are in the middle of driving, without slowing down first. Close the throttle first, then pull in the clutch. From here, apply both brakes evenly and firmly without locking them up and keep the handlebars straight. Make sure you ride safe and you do this with a helmet on after you have learned the basics of riding a motorcycle. Once you learn this, you can move on to more difficult motorcycle moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades