This video shows a quick demonstration of how to turn the fog lights on in Toyota 4Runner. If using fog lights, they're turned on by rotating by rotating the inner control ring on the handle with the light controls on it, to the left of the steering wheel. Fog lights will only come on when the headlights are on low beam. The fog lights are the circular lights on the front of the vehicle, next to the rectangular headlights. If you have a new Toyota 4Runner, this video will show you where the fog light control is located.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades