One of the many features that comes with the 2010 Toyota 4Runner is Rear Parking Assist. To use this feature, press the button to the left of the steering wheel that is marked P. The system will beep and the green LED will be lit, confirming that the feature is turned on. When the car is put into reverse, the parking assist will start beeping. As the car gets closer to an object, the beeping will gradually get faster and faster. When the car becomes very close to an object, the beeping will become one continuous sound. This feature will help the driver approximate his distance from his surroundings when parking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades