This video shows you how to use the backup camera on a 2010 Toyota 4Runner to assist in backing up. The 4Runners that are equipped with the available navigational system also have the backup camera. When you shift into reverse, the navigation screen display changes and shows you what the camera sees behind the vehicle. There are also select models that are not equipped with the navigational system that are equipped with a backup camera. This select 4Runner has the rear view displayed in the rear view mirror.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades