On 4Runners equipped with the automatic climate control system, the left and right hand knobs control the temperature settings for the driver's side and passenger's side. To use it, switch on auto mode by pressing the 'auto' switch on the left hand knob so the amber light is illuminated. Then press 'dual' on the right hand knob so its amber light is illuminated. Rotate the left hand and right hand knobs to set your temperatures. The system will maintain those temperatures. If you want the whole interior to be at the same temperature, press the dual switch again so the light goes off. You can also operate the system in manual mode. Select the desired temperature setting using the left hand and right hand knobs. Select the fan speed using the controls in the middle. The system also features front and rear window defrosters. When switched on, the amber light is illuminated. The re-circulation mode can be activated by the button on the instrument panel; this allows faster cabin heating. To help keep windows from fogging on the inside, turn off re-circulation mode after the cabin has reached the desired temperature. There is also a clean air filter located behind the glove box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades