In a 2010 Toyota 4Runner, you can connect your phone to the car via Bluetooth. To do this, make sure the car is stopped. Then click the info button next to the navigation screen. Press "Phone" and confirm that you want to connect a new phone. Press "Add New". The car's system will begin searching for Bluetooth devices. Make sure that your device's Bluetooth feature is on. When prompted, enter the code on the car's navigation screen into your phone. A message that says "Bluetooth connection successful" should appear. If you want to connect another phone, press the info button again, and press "Connect Phone." Then click "Add New" and repeat the above process. At most, four phones can be connected. However, only once phone can be used through the hands-free calling feature, which should be the driver's.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades