This video tutorial shows you how to use the HomeLink feature in the new 2010 Toyota 4Runner. HomeLink can be used to control your garage door from a remote control inside your car. Depending on the make and model of your garage door, what you have to do is take your normal remote control for your garage door and simultaneously press and depress this and your Homelink button. The light should flash rapidly when this is done correctly. After this, your car should be linked to the sensor for your garage door. This is just another piece of innovation brought to you by Toyota.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades