In this video, we learn how to use steering wheel controls in the 2010 Prius. The Prius has steering wheel mounted controls that come with touch tracer display. When you press these, the display produces the duplicate on the panel to see what you are doing. This is located in the driver's line of sight. You will find radio, volume, and radio channel controls on the left hand side. You will also find voice activation and phone on the left hand side. The switches on the right hand side will help you control the heat/air conditioning, temperature controls, and radar cruise control as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades