The 2010 Toyota 4Runner comes with several features – one of which is Downhill Assist Control or DAC. When the driver turns the DAC feature on by simply pressing a button, it will help the car as it descends along slippery and/or steep slopes. When DAC is activated, a green icon will be lit up. DAC works with the A-TRAC (or the Active Traction system) and the ABS (or anti-lock braking system) to help keep the 4Runner's speed below 15 mph, a safe speed for driving down steep grades.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades