In this tutorial, we learn how to operate dynamic radar cruise control in the 2010 Prius. This supplements the conventional cruise control with a vehicle to vehicle cruise control. The radar system sees the car ahead and is less effected by bad weather conditions. The driver can select short, medium, or long driving distances. When cruising at a set speed that is faster than the car ahead, the vehicle will slow down to the speed of that car. A warning will be sounded to tell the driver to take further control if a break is needed further from this. Once the road is clear, the vehicle will slowly accelerate to the previously selected cruising speed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades