The Toyota 4Runner has a manual fuel filler door. To gain access the gas cap open the door. When open the gas cap, turn it counter clockwise slowly. Then pause a few second before remove the cap. You can hang the cap on the back of filler door. The video also advises that Toyota suggests to use regular unleaded 87-octane gasoline. After filling gasoline return the cap and turn clockwise until you hear one click. The 4Runner's closed fuel system will dramatically reduce fuel evaporation. If the fuel cap is not fully closed, the check-engine warning light will turn on the instrument panel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades