This video illustrates to adjust the interior lights in a 2010 model Toyota 4Runner. Procedure: To adjust the intensity of the instrument panel lights, rotate the thumb wheel that is located to left of the steering wheel. Rotating it upwards increases the intensity of the lights, rotating it downwards dims the instrument panel lights. A central interior light switch located on the roof has two positions, all the way to the left is off. All the way to the right turn the lights on and off when the doors are opened or closed. The 4Runner also features front nap lights. Press on the lens of the light to switch them on and off. There is also a light on the roof of second row seats, it has three positions. All the way to the left is off, the middle position turns the light on and off when the doors are opened or closed and the right position switches the lights on all the time. Benefits after watching this video you will learn to adjust the interior lights in 2010 Toyota 4Runner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades