This video shows you how easy it is to operate the headlights manually on a 2010 Toyota 4Runner. On the end of the directional lever is the control knob to your exterior lights. When the white hash mark is pointing at "O" the lights are off. In the DRL position when the engine is running and the parking brake is released, the amber lights next to the fog lights come on to make it easy for other drivers to see you during the day. The next position rotated upwards is the parking lights. Rotating up to the next position turns on the headlights. To activate the high beams, pull back on the lever to flash the high beams. To turn on the high beams, push the lever forward.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades