This video shows you how to use the transfer case electronic dial on the 2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited. This 4 Runner has 3 transfer case settings.4 wheel drive high range free, 4 wheel drive high range locked, and 4 wheel drive low range locked. To change from 4 wheel drive (H4F) to the 4 wheel drive locked mode, you must come to a complete stop, depress the dial, and turn to the (H4L) position. To shift into 4 wheel drive low you must come to a complete stop, shift the transmission into neutral, depress the knob while pushing the unlock button on the side of the dial, then turn the dial to the 4 wheel drive low position(L4L).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades