This video shows you how to adjust the second-row seats in a 2010 Toyota 4 Runner. The 4 Runner comes with a 40-20-40 split folding second-row seat. To fold the second-row seat, pull up on the strap to pivot the bottom of the seat forward, then push the head rest into the down position. Lift the lever on the outside of the seat to fold the seat back forward. The seat backs recline by leaning forward and pulling up on the lever and leaning back to desired position. The seat also has a center arm rest that folds down and includes 2 cup holders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades