The 2010 Toyota 4Runner comes with a feature called Active Trac or A-TRAC. A-TRAC traction control has the traction benefit of locking front and rear differentials, but with less weight. The ABS (anti-lock braking system) will automatically brake a slipping wheel. This will provide extra torque so that wheels with more traction can continue to push the car along. This automatic feature works seamlessly and the driving experience is not hindered in any way. However, the driver can turn this on or off if he or she wishes to do so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades