How to use the Transfer Case manual lever on a 2010 Toyota 4Runner with a few easy steps: The manual transfer case offers three drive modes: two wheel drive high range, four wheel drive high range, and four wheel drive low range. Shift the transfer case from the two wheel drive high to four wheel drive high while in motion. To shift from four wheel drive high to four wheel drive low, come to a complete stop, shift the transmission into neutral and move the transfer case lever to the four wheel drive low position. In the four wheel drive high or low mode, a four wheel drive icon will appear on your instrument panel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades