This video shows you how to use the accessory meter on a 2010 Toyota 4 Runner. The accessory meter display is located in the center of the dash board. The accessory meter center includes a clock, average fuel consumption, range, compass, and outside temperature display. On models equipped multi terrain select, it shows which mode is selected. To cycle between fuel consumption and range, press the mode button. Pressing the set button resets the fuel consumption back to zero. To set the clock hours you push the hour's button repeatedly or hold to advance the hours. To set the minutes push the minutes button repeatedly or hold to advance the minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades