Each Toyota 2010 4Runner has a mini plug auxiliary audio input port in the center console. When you want to play your personal playback devices, e.g. iPods or other MP3 players, on your car's sound system, simply plug it in the mini plug socket and press the aux button of the sound system. Depending on the model you drive there may also be a USB port in the glove box for selected models. Connecting your iPod to it will play the device as well as charge it when you drive. Playing sounds in your car has never been easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades