This video produced by Toyota USA shows an owner of a 2010 Toyota 4Runner how to use the 3rd row seats in this vehicle. First we learn that only certain 2010 Toyota 4Runners have the 3rd row seats that fold into the floor. Next we are shown how to raise the seats, to do so you simply pull down on the handle at the top of the seat and then raise the seat back into position. Next pull the seat base forward. Finally go to the rear of the vehicle and rotate the headrests into the upright position. To fold the seats pull the straps to pull the headrests down, and then pull up the lever on the seat back to push the seat down into the floor. By watching this simple video, you can easily use the 3rd row seats in your 2010 Toyota 4Runner.
LINK:- [http://www.300138 Use the 3rd row seats on a 2010 Toyota 4Runner.com Link]
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades