This instructional video by ToyotaUSA guides you on how to use the rear cargo area of a 2010 Toyota 4Runner. The 2010 Toyota 4Runner is extremely spacious and the 5 passenger model has a sliding rear cargo deck which can be pulled out as demonstrated by moving the lever and pulling it to one of the two positions (halfway out or fully extended). There is also a concealed storage area between the second row seat and the cargo deck. It also has rear tide outs to secure cargo. The rear hatch has lights for night illumination as well as a 12V DC power outlet or a 120V AC power outlet in select models.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades