The Toyota 4Runner comes with power windows for all doors. All power windows are of automatic operation. This video takes us through the procedure of operating the power windows in a systematic way. To open the window all at once, the switch must be pushed completely down. Whereas to close the window we need to push it up and release. To stop the window in midway we should slightly push the switch in the opposite direction. The 4Runner also has a window lock switch in the drivers door, which deactivates all passenger windows when locked. The driver's window remains open. The ignition must be on for the windows to be operable. The window at the back part of the 4Runner is also operable with an automatic open and close switch. Through this video one can clearly get to know the way of operating the power windows in the 4Runner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades