Have you ever driven your car on rough terrains? Seems difficult to handle it. You can now steer, brake and accelerate at the same time with the new 2010 Toyota 4Runner. It has introduced a new technology called crawl control which helps determine optimum combination of speed and traction. It processes inputs from wheel speed sensors, vehicle's stability control computer, G-sensor and the engine control unit. To start this system, shift the transmission to neutral and then the transfer case to 4L and shift transmission to forward or reverse gear and press crawl control. It will help you cross hilly areas easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades