This video on transmission operation by TOYOTA USA shows you how to use the transmission on a 2010 Toyota 4Runner. V 6 4Runner models have a wide ratio, 5 speed auto transmission with a gated shifter as shown. When shifting out of park the engine should be running and the break should be pressed while moving the lever to the 'D' position as shown. Activate the sequential mode move the lever from the 'D' position to the left and move it up or down to shift to higher or lower gears as demonstrated. To go back to regular operation move the lever to the right as shown. The gear that's currently activated is displayed in the center of the control panel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades