In this video, we learn how to change the temperature settings in a 2010 Prius. All the climate controls are on the center console. The steering wheel can also help you change the temperature control. Press the green switch first then you will be able to set the temperature that you want the car to be. The system will then maintain that temperature. If you want to use the fan, select the fan and then select the speed you want it to be at. There is also a front and rear defroster you can press when there is cold weather or the windows are fogging on the inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades