Let's face it, stoppies on sport bikes are cool because they're basically a backwards wheelie, but what makes them work are three simple things. Body positioning; you have to rock your body forward. Brake modulation; the fancy way of squeezing the brakes of your motorcycle. Remember, brakes are your friends. Protection; what if something does go wrong? Make sure you are wearing all of the necessary safety gear.
This video tutorial will tell you all about how to pull a stoppie trick on your motorcycle, or sport bike if you prefer. You'll learn all about the mechanics of a stoppie. Don't end up on your head!
You'll be riding on the front wheel of your motorcycle in no time, pulling a stoppie like the professionals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades