In this tutorial, we learn how to use the front break on a motorcycle. Using the front break only will give you 70% stopping power while you are on your bike and in motion. If you only use the rear break, you will have 30% stopping power while in motion and riding your bike. This is the worst option of all, because it will take you longer to stop and you have greater risk of hitting someone. Make sure to stop the proper way by using both the front and rear break to stop the bike while you are riding. This will give you 100% stopping power and a safer ride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades