Learn the basic concepts to starting and riding a motorcycle! The motorcycle in this video is a Kawasaki Ninja model.
To start the bike, you will first need to know how the bike works and where all the different parts are at. You should know where the clutch, turn signals, horn, ignition, brakes, and all other features are located at. Once you know this, you will get onto the motorcycle and hold the front brake in, then kick up the kickstand. Put your key in and turn your bike on, then make sure it's in neutral. After this, pull the clutch, kick it down to first, and let out the clutch to go! Start slowly so you can get a feel for the bike, then enjoy taking off and riding.
* You should also practice the friction zone stuff first, before trying to takeoff.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades