In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to lift a dropped motorcycle. Begin by turning off the motorcycle engine. Make sure that you don't have any health issues including a bad back or knee. Check the motorcycle to see if there are any leaking fluids. Make sure the bike is on an incline or decline. Pull down the shift lever to put it in gear and pull the side stand down. Now put your body against the motorcycle seat. Use your hands to grip the motorcycle ad legs to lift it up. This video will benefit those viewers who have a motorcycle, and would like to learn how to life a dropped motorcycle in case of an accident.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades