In this tutorial, we learn how to shift gears on a 2008 Ninja 250 motorcycle. First, pull in the clutch, take it down to first, then give it gas and release the clutch to get the bike started. To shift gears, pull in the clutch, pick up, then ease out the clutch, then give the bike gas. Keep doing this to change in between the different gears on the bike. Practice doing this in an empty parking lot and don't forget to keep on the gas while you are doing this. You may let go of the clutch to quickly, but with practice you will learn how to ease out smoothly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades