In this video, we learn how to use the XM NavTraffic feature in a 2010 Toyota Prius. First, turn the system on and then use the plus button toe navigate to where you are on the map. Next, you will be able to see what is coming up in the next few miles and what road blocks or delays you can expect. You can also enter in the destination that you are headed to, and the system will give you directions on which way will get you there the fastest. You can mark different areas that you have been at and get live traffic reports from the system as well! Make sure to do this while you aren't driving, so you keep focused on the road and maintain your safety!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades