Learn how to use the parking assist mode in the new 2010 Toyota Prius in simple steps. Press the Intelligent parking assist button located under the power button when you park you car. Now select the type of parking you want to park your car which is either parallel parking or back in mode. For the parallel parking stay 3 feet away from the vehicle to your right and stop when you hear a beep. Press OK when ready, release the steering and gently control the speed as the system will steer for you. Now for the back in mode do the same and follow the instructions provided by the system. Remember you have to control the speed and brakes when the system steers for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades