Not sure what a paddle shifter is? Well, if you own the 2010 Ford Flex, you are at least aware of its existence. You can switch your vehicle from automatic transmission to manual transmission in the 2010 Flex, and there's these things on the steering wheel called paddle shifters, which allow you to shift between gears without ever taking your hands off the wheel. Learn how to use them.
This is a huge safety feature! If you're in a dangerous, slippery situation on ice and you do not want to slam on your brakes, simply shift into manual and downshift with the paddles and your engine will brake instead of you slamming on the brakes. Also it can be very fun to shift gears and accelerate at your choosing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades