If you live in a big city, you know finding a parking space can be tough, especially one that you're comfortable maneuvering into. Parallel parking isn't for everyone, but with the 2010 Lincoln MKS, you don't have to be a parallel parking master to squeeze into a tight spot. The vehicle has a built-in automatic hands-free park assist that does all the work for you! That's right. No more work, the car does it for you. All you control is the gears, gas, and brake. This video shows you how to actually use it, step-by-step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades